I love eating hamburgers. There is something about them that I can’t get enough of, and there are so many ways to make them. Here is a great tasting burger that I made the other day, and the sun was finally out. It has a great amount of avocado and the horseradish gives it a nice bite.
1/2 lb. 95% lean ground sirloin, six thick slices Roma tomato, 2 tbsp Best Food Low Fat Mayo, 8 slices applewood thick cut bacon very crispy, 1/2 cup shredded green leaf lettuce, 2 tsp. extra Hot Beaver brand Horseradish, 4 thick slices of Kerrygold reserved sharp cheddar cheese, 1 large avocado, 2 Oroweat Specialty Crustini Rolls
1. Cut bacon in half and fry bacon till very crispy
2. Slice cheese, tomato, and lettuce, mash avocado in a bowl.
3. Take ground sirloin and divide it into fourths. pat down in to 4 1/2 in. patties.
4. Toast buns on grill for about a minute or 2.
5. Spread half the avocado on each of the top buns, spread half the horseradish on each bottom bun then spread half the mayo on bottom bun , add the lettuce, tomato, and bacon
6. Toss the burgers on the grill when almost done the way you like it (I did mine pink) add the cheese on top so it can melt stack the patties two by two and add to bun